Exclusive Co-ownership is based on
the principle that two owners, sharing one resort property
or recreational asset, like a resort home, will experience
financial and lifestyle benefits that neither owner
would achieve acting on their own.
Two owners, each purchasing a half interest in a resort
home with more space, features and amenities, enjoys
a more "appealing experience" for the same
amount of money it would have cost them to purchase
a less appealing experience on their own. Everyone wins.
Benefits for present
- Sell a half interest in your recreational asset/property
- Withdraw half the value making those resources
available for other investments
- Reduce debt exposure
- Reduce all ownership costs by half
- Retain (a half interest) in your property as (a long-term investment)
- Protect the wonderful "lifestyle" you
have built and use your asset as much as ever
Benefits for new purchasers
- Purchase a half interest in a more luxurious lifestyle experience/property more economically than purchasing a less appealing property on your own
- Indulge in a luxury resort home with more space,
features, and amenities
- Pay only half of the purchase price and ongoing
costs of ownership.p.
- Enjoy a "luxury resort home experience"
with family, friends & business associates for
half the actual cost
to the top